Ask a question
Access to documents (issuance of copies of documents) of the Company shall be provided upon request of the shareholder drawn up in a written form and submitted to the Director General of JSC WTC indicating the following information:
- for shareholders that are individuals: surname, name, patronymic, passport data of the shareholder;
- for legal entities – full company name, location in accordance with the constituent documents, OGRN, INN, (the legal entity's request must be signed by an authorized person);
- name and date of the requested document;
- type (category) and the number of securities belonging to the applicant;
- method of obtaining documents: at the location of the Company or by mail (indicating the exact address (including postcode) to which copies of documents must be sent).
The request must be accompanied by the following documents:
- for individuals – a passport copy;
- for legal entities – a document confirming the auhority of the person who signed the request to provide documents (a document confirming the appoinment of a person entitled to act on behalf of the legal entity without a power of attorney).
If the request is signed by a person acting on the basis of a power of attorney, the request must be accompanied by a duly certified copy or the original of the said power of attorney.
The shareholder, which submitted the request, has the right to submit an extract from the register of shareholders of registered securities confirming the ownership of securities of JSC WTC. The limitation period of such extract shall not exceed 3 working days at the time of the shareholder's request to the Company.
If the shares belonging to the shareholder are in nominal holding, the shareholder which submitted a request, shall submit the extract from the nominee account confirming its ownership of shares of JSC WTC. The limitation period of such extract shall not exceed 3 working days at the time of the shareholder's request to the Company.
The request shall be considered submitted upon its registration in the accounting system of incoming documents of JSC WTC. Copies of documents shall be handed over to the person who sent the request at the location of JSC WTC or, if the shareholder's request contained a request to send the documents by mail, shall be sent to his address by registered mail. The documents shall be provided to the shareholders within 7 days (not later than 7 days) from the date of the relevant request.
Upon receipt of the copies of documents at the location of the Company, the applicant shall present an identity document and, if the person acts on the basis of a power of attorney, the power of attorney executed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and an identity document.
The shareholder shall reimburse the Company the expenses related to the making of copies of documents, including in the event the shareholder refuses to receive the copies of documents made upon his request.
Payment details for making copies of documents
|Full name||Joint Stock Company World Trade Center|
|Abbreviated name||JSC WTC|
|Location||123610 Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, 12|
|Postal address||123610 Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, 12|
|Current account number||40702810500000000984|
|Bank name||PJSC VTB Bank|
30101810700000000187 in the Operations Department
Moscow GTU Bank of Russia
|Purpose of payment||Payment for making a copy|
Prices for making copies of documents
|Name of service||Price per 1 sheet of А4 format in roubles including VAT|