Ask a question
According to clause 5 Art. 44 of the Federal Law of December 26, 1995 No. 208-FZ “On Joint-Stock Companies” a person registered in the register of company shareholders must promptly inform the holder of the register of company shareholders of changes to his data. If he fails to present information on changes to his data, the company and the registrar shall not be liable for losses inflicted in connection therewith.
To change the data of the individual’s personal account in the register it is necessary to:
- Fill out the application form of the registered person issued in accordance with the Rules of the Register of Holders of Registered Securities,
- In case of changes to the personal account associated with the replacement of a document, present the registered person's identity document with the note on the nineteenth page on previously issued documents or a statement from the Federal Migration Service or other authorized body on replacement of an identity document indicating the old and the new data,
- In case of changes of the name, the registered person must submit the original or provide a certified copy of the document confirming such a change (certificate from the Department of Civil Registry Office),
- In case of a change of address or bank details necessary to transfer the dividends, the registered person must present an identity document and the new bank details,
- Pay through a bank for the Registrar's services for carrying out transactions in the register (see the Price list).