Ask a question
USER'S APPROVAL OF PROCESSING OF THE USER PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA
By uploading his/her data at www.wtcmoscow.ru, and filling out the personal data feedback forms, the user accepts this Personal Data Processing Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Approval"). The filling out personal data feedback forms at www.wtcmoscow.ru shall be deemed as acceptance of the Approval offer.
The User grants to the Public Joint Stock Company "World Trade Center" (owner of www.wtcmoscow.ru) the approval to process his/her personal data, provided that the following conditions are met:
- This Approval is granted with regard to the personal data processing with or without the use of automation tools.
- The Approval has been granted with regard to my personal data processing:
- Personal data, other than special or biometric data: surname, name, patronymic; contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; details of social network accounts; hobbies.
- The objectives of personal data processing: performance of contractual obligations, advertising campaigns and marketing research, including SMS and e-mail circulars
- The personal data shall be processed on the basis of: Article 24, Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6, Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
- The processing of personal data may include the following activities: data acquisition; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; elaboration (update, amendment); extraction; usage; submittal (distribution, disclosure, access); depersonalization; blocking; removal; deletion.
- Personal data may be disclosed to any third parties subject to the grounds set out in the laws of the Russian Federation, an agreement with the personal data subject, or upon approval granted by the personal data subject. I approve a potential disclosure of my personal data to third parties.
- The personal data shall be processed until the processing is completed. Also, the personal data processing may be terminated upon request of the personal data subject. The storage of personal data in hard copy format shall be carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On archive activities in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archive activities and archival storage. The term or condition for the termination of the personal data processing: the Public Joint Stock Company "World Trade Center" terminates its activities as a legal entity (dissolution or reorganization).
- The Approval shall be granted, inter alia, with regard to potential cross-border transfer of personal data and information alerts (advertising).
- The approval may be withdrawn by the personal data subject (or his/her representative) by a written statement forwarded to the Public Joint Stock Company "World Trade Center" or its representative.
- In the event of a withdrawal by the personal data subject (or his/her representative) of the approval to process his/her personal data, the Public Joint Stock Company "World Trade Center" shall have the right to proceed with the processing of the personal data without such approval, subject to existence of the grounds set out in clauses 2 to 11, Part 1, Article 6; Part 2, Article 10; and Part 1, Article 11, Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", dd. 26.06.2006.