Ask a question
WTC Moscow informs you on additional measures to strengthen the regime of sanitary and epidemiological conditions in the buildings and on the premises of PJSC «WTC» in connection with the threat of the coronavirus infection spread.
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection [caused by
- Trained and instructed our staff on the
anti-epidemicmeasures, including preventive disinfection, detection of cases and the procedure for referral to medical facilities, as well as on the set of personal preventive measures;
- Run daily health checks of our employees and maintenance personnel for acute respiratory viral diseases (the information is recorded in the journal);
- Provided our staff with personal protective equipment. We hold an irreplaceable stock of disinfectants available;
- Carry out daily preventive disinfection in all crowded places and common areas of the WTC complex (including treatment of door handles, faucet valves, etc.);
- Regularly inform guests of our hotels and
apart-hotel, office tenants and their staff about the symptoms of coronavirus infection, preventive measures and procedure for dealing with the malaise. You can find this information at the reception desks of hotels, the apart-hoteland all the entrances of the WTC complex of buildings. You will find the contact information of the WTC chief administrator who will help you resolve any urgent issues that may arise;
- Provide for daily decontamination in public places of the WTC building complex using
closed-typeultraviolet bactericidal irradiators (recirculators), along with cleaning and disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- Have skin antiseptics available for our employees, visitors and guests at Crowne Plaza Moscow WTC and Holiday Inn Express Khovrino hotels, Mezhdunarodny
apart-hotel, WTC Congress Center, all WTC catering establishments, in all public places and office premises of PJSC WTC. We are installing additional automatic antiseptic dispensers in all crowded places throughout the territory of PJSC WTC;
- Make sure that representatives of state medical institutions can conduct regular medical examinations of all guests of the hotels and the
apart-hotelof the WTC Moscow visiting from the affected regions;
A designated member of staff is appointed in all divisions of PJSC WTC in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection and other respiratory diseases, take the preventive measures for disinfection, and monitor the implementation and effectiveness of these measures.
The products used for disinfection are safe for use, registered in the prescribed manner and approved for use in public catering organizations, hotels, and on residential premises.
Dear guests, partners and customers! We inform you that in accordance with the decree of the Chief Sanitary Doctor for the city of Moscow (dated March 20, 2020 No. 2 «On the introduction of restrictive measures» (quarantine)), the WTC Moscow Fitness Center is closed starting March 21th until special order. Information on the reopening will be published on our official website and on the website of the Fitness center, as well as in our official social networks accounts.
We apologize for the inconvenience and wish good health to you, your family and friends!