WTC Moscow offers short-term training programs in various areas of international trade expertise in the form of seminars, webinars, business trainings and training courses. All forms are offered both on a regular basis and in a corporate format - upon request.
We will help:
To choose / organize an interesting training on foreign economic activity topic;
Undergo pre-diploma practice and internship at WTC.
The WTC’s cooperation with the country’s leading educational organizations makes it possible to attract faculty members to participate in thematic seminars and business trainings, and also enables students and students to get an industrial (pre-diploma) practice at the WTC.
Seminars, webinars and master classes
Cooperation with leading educational institutions
The bilateral cooperation with the country’s leading educational institutions aims at attracting the leading Russian experts to:
• Participate in the organization and delivery of the WTC Moscow business events, such as:
- international forums,
scientific and practical conferences,
seminars, webinars and master classes;
- Conduct joint research and publish various teaching aids, courses of lectures and other methodological materials;
- Prepare analytical materials on various subjects of foreign economic activity;
- Provide consultative and methodological assistance on advanced training issues to the Russian business community representatives.
Research work (R&D)
WTC Moscow Expert group: from marketing analysis to research on leading Russian universities and scientific laboratories’ teams in various areas of international trade expertise. WTC Moscow participate in the Russian state and international structures’ grant schemes. The service can be provided upon request.
Chosen publications and projects:
- "Analysis of the Russia’s WTO membership impact on the development of real economy and the measures aimed at increasing sustainability in the individual economic sectors", commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation (as co-executive of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia), 2015
- "Determining the impact of the WTO accession on small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) of the Primorsky Territory ", commissioned by ANO "Export Development Center" of the Primorsky Territory; 2014
- "Sectoral analysis of the Customs union industry with an aim to identify the most vulnerable goods for the trade protection measures application in accordance with the rules of the WTO", GosZadanie-2014: the topic was approved by Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation Golodets (12.04.2014). In partnership with the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- "System algorithms of economies joining the World Trade Organization", GosZadanie-2014: the topic was approved by Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation Golodets (20.04.2013). In partnership with the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.